Distributed Intelligent Systems and Data Lab (DISyD Lab)
Greek Government Gazette: 4894 τ. Β’ / 6.11.2020
Director: Vasilis Tampakas, Professor
Web site: http://disyd-lab.ece.uop.gr
The Laboratory of Distributed Intelligent Systems and Data (Distributed Intelligent Systems and Data – DISyD Lab) of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Peloponnese, established by law in 2020, serves on one hand the needs of education and training of undergraduates, graduates and professionals and the other hand, is active in R&D projects and service at regional, national and international level.
Decide lab serves the following research disciplines:
- Distributed/Parallel Systems and Distributed/Parallel Computing.
- Distributed Databases and Structured and Unstructured Information Management Systems.
- Distributed decision support and resource management environments.
- Business Intelligence, knowledge mining, machine learning methods, knowledge mining from distributed data, business process/workflow management.
- Large scale data management, analytics
- Pervasive Computing: standard methods, standard models, systems.
- Artificial Intelligence: standard methods, standard models, algorithms, systems.
- Computational Intelligence: algorithms, machine learning systems.