Interdisciplinary Semantic Interconnected Symbiotic Education Environments Lab (ΙnterSy Lab)
Greek Government Gazette: 1244 τ. Β’ / 9.04.2020
Director: Ioannis Kougias, Professor
The Interdisciplinary Semantic Interconnected Symbiotic Educational Environments Laboratory, focusing on sustainable development and education, based also on the plan set by UNESCO in 2020, aims to serve educational and research needs regarding the design of mathematics teaching and its interconnection to the mathematical way of thinking with the technological developments, social crisis management and economic development.
To achieve its goals, InterSy Lab, as it is shortly called, organizes workshops and conferences in cooperation with national and international universities and other educational institutions, publishes scientific articles on the teaching and application of mathematics in fields such as economics, artificial intelligence, law and more. It can also provide consulting services to individuals concerning the use of specialized software and ensures the creation of stable research cores in the workplace.
The research and educational subjects covered by InterSy Lab of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Peloponnese include the following scientific fields:
- e-Teaching of Mathematics: Spatio-temporal Teaching Planning,
- e-Educational Material: Matching Learning Objects with Learning Outcomes,
- Typical Representation of Cognitive Objects,
- Semantic Overlapping of Learning Objects,
- Design and Development of Dynamic e-learning Applications,
- Modeling of Interdisciplinary Learning Objects: Conceptual Mapping of Learning Objects, Learning Outcomes,
- Design of Symbiotic Educational Environments,
- Optimization of Research Methodology,
- Development of Mathematical Applications: Epistemology-Synthesis-Diffusion,
- Development of Innovative Actions of Structure of Social / Semantic / Technological Networks,
- Mathematical Modeling: Adaptive Learning Environments,
- Development of Knowledge Creation Mechanisms: Psychomotor Pedagogical Theories with Emphasis on Specific Target Groups,
- Semantic Connection of Interdisciplinary Knowledge Objects,
- Diffusion of Mathematical Applications in Green Logic.