The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Peloponnese offers the following two (2) Postgraduate Programs (M.Sc.):
1. The Postgraduate Program “Technologies and Services for Intelligent Information and Communication Systems and Services”.
The objective of this Program is to develop technologies, models and methods for the efficient management and processing of large volume data, the development of digital skills, knowledge extraction and decision support in critical areas, especially in modern cyber systems, STEM education and business/organizations. Emphasis is also placed on the development of transversal skills related to entrepreneurship and open innovation.
More information on the institutional framework of the MSc can be found in the Government Gazette of Establishment (Government Gazette 3743/B/ 07.09.2020) and the Postgraduate Studies Regulations of the Program.
Postgraduate website: http://smart-ict.ece.uop.gr/
2. The Postgraduate Studies Program “Modern Applications of Power Systems”.
The aim of this Program is to provide specialized knowledge and the development of modern technologies, models and methods in subjects related to:
– microgrids and their interconnection with larger power networks,
– energy savings in buildings and
– electric and hybrid vehicles.
More information on the institutional framework of the MSc can be found in the Government Gazette of Establishment (Government Gazette 4901/B/16.09.2022)
Postgraduate website: https://energy-app.ece.uop.gr/