Α. Quality Policy
The Department adopts and adheres to the quality policy of the Foundation as a whole and in all individual actions, with particular emphasis on the following axes:
- Organization of the quality assurance system
- Participation in quality assurance
- Promotion of academic integrity and freedom
- Promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion and equal opportunities and treatment for students and staff
- Involvement of external stakeholders and organizations in quality assurance
ECE – Quality Policy of the Department (in greek)
The quality policy of the Department is approved by the General Assembly and is monitored on an annual basis by the Department’s Internal Evaluation Team and the Quality Assurance Unit of the University of Peloponnese.
The results of the annual evaluation of the Department are presented at an open event organized at the beginning of each academic year.
ECE – Internal Evaluation Report 2019 – 2020 (in greek)
The annual goals of the Department are set at the beginning of each calendar year by decision of the General Assembly of the Department, are in accordance with the goals of the University of Peloponnese and are:
- Relevant to the goals of of the undergraduate program
The President of the Department is responsible for the monitoring of the annual goals, who officially informs the General Assembly:
- In June of each calendar year on the progress of the Department’s goal setting
- In December of each calendar year on the Department’s performance in relation to its annual objectives