– 23/06/2009: PhD in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Technology, University of Patras. Thesis title: Reactive power study and methods for improving power factor and efficiency of systems consisting of forced-transition electronic converters.
– 1992 – 1997: Diploma in Electrical Engineering and Computer Technology from the Technical University, Sofia, Bulgaria, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
– 06/2002 – 30/6/2019: Electrical Engineer Freelancer.
– 2/2021 – 1/2024: Scientific Responsible in the Research Project: “SUNSETS” within the international research project SOLARERANET.
– From 2004 -2019: Participation in several Research projects.
– 4/10/2019 until today: Assistant Professor at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Peloponnese. with teaching subjects: a) Theory and Laboratory of Power Electronics, b) Theory and Laboratory of Electrical Drive Systems and c) Theory of Safety and Health at Work.
– 10/2005 – 7/2019: Scientific – Laboratory Associate with full and independent teaching work at the Technical University of Patras and Academic – University Scholar with full time teaching at the Technical University of Western Greece teaching theory – laboratory of Power Electronics, theory – laboratory of Electrical Machines and laboratory of Electrotechnics.
– Regular Member of a number of Committees
- Power Electronics
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- Electric Power Quality
- Reduction of losses.