The ECE Department provides a service through which students can make a complaint or report a problem they are facing. The issue is addressed by applying an appropriate policy approved by the General Assembly of the Department. The complaint management policy is provided to active students of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) of the University of Peloponnese of all cycles of studies and aims to resolve a dispute or problem, such as:
- Disagreement over study issues.
- Improper behavior by a member of the academic or administrative staff.
- Inadequate student guidance by a member of the academic staff.
- Inadequate student guidance by a member of the administrative staff.
- More information about this service is available on the website of the Department.